TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THIS WEBSITE
Your use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions which appear below. These terms and conditions may change without prior notice, therefore, you should periodically review this page for any changes. If at any time, you do not agree to the terms and conditions of use of this website, you must immediately refrain from any further use of this website and destroy all copies of the materials which you have downloaded from this site. Your use of Trix Systems software products (“Software”) which you have downloaded from this site under a valid license agreement, are subject to the terms and conditions of your license agreement.
1. The material contained within this website is protected by United States and international copyright and trademarks laws. Unauthorized use of the material contained within this website may violate such laws.
2. As a visitor to this website, you may download a copy of the materials contained within this website to a single computer for personal use; provided however that you do not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from and you do not modify the downloaded materials. You may not reproduce, distribute, republish or retransmit any of the materials contained within this website without the prior written permission of Trix Systems, Inc.
3. The information contained within this website may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and out-of-date information. Use of the materials contained within this website is at the your own risk.
4. EXCEPT FOR SOFTWARE PROVIDED BY TRIX SYSTEMS UNDER A VALID LICENSE AGREEMENT, ALL MATERIAL CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. FOR INFORMATION CONTAINING WARRANTIES ON TRIX SYSTEMS’S SOFTWARE PRODUCTS, PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LICENSE AGREEMENT.
5. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TRIX SYSTEMS AND TRIX SYSTEMS DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY BY JURISDICTION.
6. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY – TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL TRIX SYSTEMS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY MONEY DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, COVER, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST DATA, USE, PROFITS, SAVINGS, OR GOODWILL, THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF TRIX SYSTEMS SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. IN THE EVENT THAT NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TRIX SYSTEMS IS FOUND LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), YOUR SOLE REMEDY AND TRIX SYSTEMS’S ENTIRE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF $25 OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE TRIX SYSTEMS SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE UNDER A VALID LICENSE AGREEMENT. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED MATERIAL FROM THIS WEBSITE FREE OF CHARGE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE LIMITED TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. Trix Systems does not regularly review materials posted on the websites to which this website may be linked, and does not necessarily endorse all of the material that appears on such linked sites. Therefore, use of the material on such linked websites is at your own risk.
8. If you are downloading any of Trix Systems’s Software under a valid license agreement, you acknowledge and agree that Trix Systems’s Software may be subject to restrictions and controls imposed by the United States Export Administration Act (the “Act”) and the regulations thereunder. You agree and certify that neither the Software nor any direct product thereof nor any underlying information or technology is being or will be acquired, shipped, transferred or re-exported directly or indirectly into any country prohibited by the Act and the regulations thereunder or will be used for any purpose prohibited by the same.
Trix Systems, Inc welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you think Trix Systems, Inc has not adhered to this Statement of Privacy, or if you have any other comments, please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The names and trademarks mentioned here may be trademarks of the respective owners.
All rights reserved Trix Systems, Inc Copyright 2021 Trix Systems, Inc.