Zoom, pan, redline, measuring, print to PFD, emailing and more
The CAD Viewer That’s Easy to Use
Cad Viewer to CAD users
Trix DrawingCenter 7 is an advanced document and drawing viewer that quickly and easily can display CAD files for users who do not have their own CAD software. Review, annotate and print drawings and other technical documents quickly and easily, wherever you are.
Trix DrawingCenter 7 is a document viewer which allows you to review, annotate and print drawings in hundreds of different file formats. It has been created for users who need to open, view, highlight, measure, compare and print drawing files.
Trix DrawingCenter 7 is one of the fastest document viewers on the market, and the perfect tool for users who review construction work in a digital environment.
Trix DrawingCenter 7 is an advanced document viewer that stands up well against the competition. It can handle the most common drawing formats and can be used by anyone who does not have application software such as CAD systems. The latest addition to the list of drawing formats is Microstation’s dgn format.
Review, annotate, print and share
This tool allows you to easily review, annotate and print drawings and other technical documents without having access to the software they were created in. This also means that you and your colleagues can share documents with each other and that collaboration within the company is simplified without the need for expensive CAD software.
Customer benefit pays quickly with a proper implementation, where needs, available features and features must be the focus. Here are some examples to highlight.
- Allows you to work easily with scanned drawings.
- A fast, easy and affordable document and drawing viewer.
- Annotate files with redline changes and comments, then share them with others.
- Compare two versions of a drawing automatically and have direct control.
- Edit and input a drawing and everything will be correct.
- Work in a simple and user-friendly interface.
- View CAD files and other technical documents quickly and easily.
- View discrepancies between different versions of a drawing automatically, which means that you have direct control and can save a lot of time.
- You can annotate files with redline changes and comments, then share them with others.
- Work in a simple and user-friendly interface.
Compare with Trix TracTrix
|View CAD, JEDMICS & More||•||•|
|Print, Watermark, Text Overlay||•||•|
|Markup and Comment||•||•|
|Convert to PDF||•||•|
|Add Frames & Title Blocks||•||•|
|Take off Dimensions, Areas||•||•|
|Paste Detail into Documents||•||•|
|Add Symbols and Approval Stamps||•|
|Save Markups into DWGs without CAD||•|
|Take off Angles, Heights Pitches||•|
|Vector to Raster Conversion||•|
|Raster to Vector Conversion||•|
|Raster to Raster Conversion||•|
|Change DWG Version||•|
|Orthagonal Adjust, Deskew, Calibrate||•|
|Run as ObjectARX in AutoCAD||•|
Trix DrawingCenter 7 has all the tools and features you need to review and use your technical documents.
- Print the entire drawing, specific layouts or details, in sizes and scales that work for you.
- Annotate with text, lines, boxes, or clouds to give colleagues instructions, revisions and feedback.
- Compare two versions of the same document and view the differences automatically.
- Make surface and length measurements and calculate the sum of areas.
- Convert AutoCAD files and plot files to PDF, complete with your labeling.
- Add your own custom watermark or header on your prints.
- Open both 2D and 3D documents. Pan, remove hidden lines, shade and change 3D tracks.
Trix DrawingCenter 7 supports AutoCAD R12-2021 and file formats dwg, dxf, dwf, dgn, hpgl (plt), pdf/a, as well as more than 100 raster file formats such as tiff, bmp, gif, jpeg, cals and jedmics c4.
- Windows 10 operating system or later.
- Support for 32-bit or 64-bit.
Trix Systems License Manager gives you direct control of your Trix licenses, giving you a quick overview of how many licenses are available by a program and how many of these are used. It is possible to manage the licenses, for example, redistribute licenses or change the number of licenses by adding new license codes
Using Trix Systems License Manager, you get an overview of how many licenses are available and how many of these are used.
The Internet is used for licensing. Activation is important as it creates a key to your Trix products. Without license key – no access to the product.
The different market demands lead to the need for different types of licenses. Terms of the different license types are specified in the license agreement. The different license types are:
Single User License (SUL = Single User License): A single license only works on one computer.
Named User License (NUL): A license for continuously-controlled named users. The difference between SUL is that they are linked to a registered user who can log into Trix programs.
System License (SITE = System-Based License): Licenses for products that are embedded in the customer’s system where license management is not available continuously, but consists of a simpler installation registration in the client. Requires written agreement with the customer and annual follow-up, and intended for large volume customers.